Monday 18 April 2011

Bang bang boom

One of those things I never really understood coming up...
You and the rest of the world are up against a super villain wizard (ok so I saw adverts all over the place for the new harry potter films recently, sue me). To make things worse not only is he clever but also nothing in your to be frank wussy selection if spells can harm him. So far so bad. The people in charge of your sub world let the government know this.
So here's my issue, yes this guy is a bad ass, yes in 1-2-1 combat he'll fry you, but he needs to know that things are heading his way, so why not invest in an M1A1 barret anti everything rifle, fires a mere .50 cal round over half a mile at supersonic speeds. Cos I don't care how good your skills be its very hard to get the words right when your brain's spread all over the street.
Just a thought guys


No comments:

Post a Comment